Friday, March 28, 2014

Home stretch!

This is what happens when you go to grad school. You don’t write a blog post for almost two years because once you’re done with reading and writing for school, sitting in front of the computer to write anything more (even a fun blog post) loses its appeal.


I’m in my last quarter of grad school and now that I’m in the home stretch, I should be able to eke out a few posts over the next 10 weeks. I have not abandoned you, dear blog! I have learned so much in the past year: grad school experiences, managing diabetes while living in one of the most awesome-foodie cities, meeting new people and making new friends and connections. There is so much I want to share and discuss and I will not let school work or job searching get in my way! (Can you hear the senioritis?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment